Passport to Dry Creek 2018
Join us at the 29th Annual Passport to Dry Creek Valley! Sonoma Wine Country’s Premier Wine & Food Festival ft. 40+ Wineries Over one unforgettable weekend in April you’ll experience:
- 40+ Dry Creek Valley wineries
- Exclusive vintages & unique themes
- Exquisite food & wine pairings
- The best Sonoma County chefs
- An intimate series of winemaker lunches
- A not-to-miss Friday night soiree ft. exclusive wines, local chefs, live music and more!
- Grape to glass experiences in the wine world’s most coveted vineyards
Be a part of Dry Creek Valley Tradition and purchase tickets! Learn more about Passport to Dry Creek Valley at drycreekvalley.org.
Mother's Day at Truett Hurst Winery
Enjoy time at the winery with the Mothers in your life, stop by for a special treat and a splash of bubbles!
Wine Club Dinner
We hope you can join us for an evening of Truett Hurst wine, Gerard's Paella, Flamenco guitarist Mark Taylor & singer/dancer Joelle Goncalves!
TICKETS ON SALE SOON!
*4 ticket maximum per membership – sold ONLY to Wine Club Members
*Adults only (21 and over)
*NO PETS will be admitted to event due to food being served
Father's Day at Truett Hurst Winery
Enjoy time at the winery with the Fathers in your life, stop by for a special treat! More details to come.