Skip to content
COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
go to the top
Following the guidance provided by our area health and governmental agencies, we have designed the guest experience to ensure a safe environment for you and for our team, while still delivering that Truett Hurst hospitality that our members and guests have grown to love. Here are some guidelines we have put in place:
- Because of the increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting required by our staff, and to minimize our staff’s direct contact with guests, we cannot conduct Tasting Experiences at this time. Wine will be offered by the glass and by the bottle.
- All seating areas are a minimum of six feet from other parties
- Because of the social distancing requirements, we can’t accept parties larger than six people.
- Daily reservation windows are 10 – noon, 12:15 – 2:15, and 2:30 – 4:30. This will allow the tasting room staff to thoroughly clean the Picnic areas between seatings. Only one time slot per person per day please.
- All employees will have body temperature and wellness checks prior to starting work. Of course, anyone not feeling well or exhibiting any symptoms will not report to work.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all time.
- We will expect our guests to arrive with masks, and wear them at any time they are not in their reserved seating section. Non-medical masks, including scarves and bandanas, are acceptable. Masks will be available at the winery if you don’t have one.
- Guests are asked to observe all social distancing protocols which include maintaining a distance of at least six feet from any guests not in your party. The picnic areas have been designed to support social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the winery and picnic areas.
- Credit card payments only please
- While dogs are welcome, they must remain in your seating area and be on a leash at all times
- If you or any of your guests are not feeling well, please stay home. We’ll be happy to reschedule your visit.
- While we will not be serving food at this time, you are welcome to bring yours. There isn’t a better picnic spot in all of Dry Creek Valley!